Thursday, January 2, 2014

Starlight


Hello! It's been a busy week for me, but I guess it always is. I just arrived back in Pennsylvania after a trip to New York with my family and it was so much fun. Despite some rain and cold winds we all enjoyed exploring the city and spending time together. Now I'm happy to be back with friends before we all have to head back to school.
My friend Brigid and I headed out today to explore an abandoned mini golf course close to my house. I've driven past the star-shaped sign so many times in the past and always wanted to check it out up close. It wasn't hard to convince Brigid to join me, however she was less than thrilled when we got there and my camera battery died after one picture. But she was a good sport about it and we still got to check it out and snap some pictures on our iPhones.


Brigid wore a red faux leather circle skirt with a black and white star shirt. Because of the snow falling she bundled up with a black sweater, gray stockings, and black Doc Martens that I am incredibly jealous of.

Coat: Spyder, Sweater: Target, Shirt: Forever 21, Skirt: Forever 21, Stockings: Forever 21, Shoes: Doc Martens

I decided to dress up a bit after a few days of wearing traveling clothes. The dress I'm wearing here is actually the one shown in my first blog post. I loved the way it looked with my new sweater from Charlotte Russe, which has a great back design and livened up the look. I also threw on a pair of black tights, my tall brown boots (perfect for exploring) and my comfy brown scarf. The coat I'm wearing was a Christmas present and I'm in love with it. It is super warm and works well with all my winter clothes. I'll have to make a more detailed post about it later because I'm honestly obsessed. Overall this outfit was comfy and I'll be getting a lot of use out of these clothes this winter.
Coat: The North Face, Dress: Forever 21, Sweater: Charlotte Russe, Tights: Target, Scarf: Unknown, Boots: Famous Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment