Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bling Ring


Hi everyone! I hope you're all staying nice and warm today; it's been freezing here in PA! The temperature dropped to just 1 degree Fahrenheit this morning, and I know that's nothing compared to the chill the Midwest is receiving right now. Coffee shops are shutting down because their machines aren't working, all the schools are closed so no one gets frostbite waiting for the buses, and there is ice galore on pretty much every surface outside. So I used this as an excuse to stay nice and warm inside and had a little shoot in my room to show off two of my favorite trends right now- lots and lots of rings, and boyfriend jeans. I love this look because it just feels effortless- white tee, ripped jeans, some boots and lots of bling. The silver jewelry adds just enough glam to this comfy and casual outfit. I had fun piling on rings and switching around their placement, and I was super excited to wear my midi rings. I love how delicate and unexpected knuckle rings are, and am so glad I picked some up while Black Friday shopping. The little silver ring on my pinky is also a midi ring, but was just big enough to go on my littlest finger. I hope you guys love this outfit just as much as I do; I'm sure I'll be wearing this nonstop once it warms up!

Shirt: Forever 21, Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch (thrifted), Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Forever 21, Rings (assorted): Forever 21, American Eagle, Tiffany & Co

2 comments: