Sunday, January 5, 2014

Beat the Winter Blues

Hello everyone! It's been the laziest of all Sundays here at my house. After getting a decent amount of snow a few days ago everyone here woke up to some lovely freezing rain that made driving anywhere virtually impossible. When I went to check on my car just now the doors were all frozen shut! So I had some much needed down-time and spent the day cleaning and organizing my music library. I decided to even make a little playlist for you guys. It's just ten songs but they've all been stuck in my head recently and I'm very thankful for their uplifting beats that have me distracted from the wintery weather outside. I know I can't be the only one going into post-holiday depression, so I hope this playlist cheers up anyone that needs it!
You can listen to the playlist here on 8tracks. 

And here's an action shot so y'all can see what I look like hard at work making playlists


Sounds Like Hallelujah- The Head and the Heart
It Never Stops- Bad Books
Breezeblocks- Alt-j
Girls- The 1975
I Bet That You Look Good on the Dancefloor- Arctic Monkeys
I Hope This Gets to You- The Daylights
Tongue Tied- Grouplove
Kill Your Heroes- AWOLNATION
Go Outside- Cults
Lizstomania- Pheonix

No comments:

Post a Comment