Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having fabulous holidays; I know I am. I had a fun morning of exchanging gifts with my family and watching Breaking Bad, my step dad's favorite show. I snapped a couple photos of the outfit that I'll be wearing to my aunt's house where I'll get to see all my cousins and extended family. I built this outfit around a gift from my sister- a fuzzy black sweater and gold feather necklace. My sister knows me well and was sure to pick a nice comfy sweater for me and I am in love with it. The texture keeps the classic black from being too plain, and the coziness makes me hesitant to ever take it off. I paired it with a gray circle skirt, black knee highs that were a present from my mom, and black wedge boots.




Sweater: Forever 21, Skirt: Tobi, Socks: Unknown (gift), Shoes: Target, Necklace: Forever 21, Rings: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment