Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Stackable Rings



 


Rihanna has been making a ton of fashion statements lately (has everyone seen her crystal dress?) but my favorite so far has been stacked rings, something a lot of people seem to agree with. Ever since Rihanna decided to pile on the rings I've seen the trend everywhere. Some stores are selling rings made specifically for stacking- they're usually thin and line up perfectly. I've also seen some great combinations of larger rings being layered on top of one another. Either way I love them, although the thought of buying so many rings to wear all at once has me cringing. This trend might be a bit too expensive for me to follow but I definitely admire anyone who can pull off so much jewelry. 
With minimalist clothing becoming more popular I think we'll be seeing a lot more focus on jewelry so I'm excited to see what other trends pop up.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen! I'm Alex and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog, Knits & Knees! If you could email me back at Alex.d(at)weddingtonway(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete