Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Lovin


Is everyone else completely thrilled with this warm weather or is it just me? I couldn't wait for some sun yesterday so I could wear some more of my summer clothes. I pulled my favorite maxi skirt out of the closet and paired it with an open crochet top for a beachy feel. Underneath the shirt I wore a green bandeau for a little color and some extra coverage. I slipped on my go-to pair of sandals and a gold hamsa bracelet, my only piece of jewelry. The hotter it gets, the less jewelry I wear because for whatever reason my metal allergy gets worse in the summer. I was fine with just this bracelet, one that I'm in love with- the hamsa design is meaningful to me and I can't get enough of the dainty look of it.
As you can tell, I love the bohemian beachy look for summer and will be wearing some variation of this outfit a lot, I'm sure.


Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Forever 21, Bandeau: American Eagle, Shoes: DSW, Bracelet: Brandy Melville

No comments:

Post a Comment