Saturday, February 8, 2014

Boots Made for Walking


Hello lovelies! Today was brisk here in Philly but that didn't stop my friend Tori from dragging me out to go explore our neighborhood. It was great walking along the river, laughing and snapping pictures, although we were thoroughly chilled by the time we headed back to campus. I am loving the photos we got because I think they show exactly how Philly is in the winter- a little gray and bare but still full of people going about their days.
For this walk I donned my newest shoes- Qupid's Valiant Cutout boot. It's safe to say I am in love. They're sturdy which is perfect for icy city sidewalks, but still look adorable. They have cutouts in the back which makes me so excited to wear all my vibrant socks this spring, and I've already been playing around with different sock combinations. Today I paired these shoes with some magenta high socks and my new fox socks from Urban outfitters, which add a playful touch to my sometimes serious winter apparel. 
I couldn't help but admire my friends' shoes as well and how our footwear all matched our personalities and styles. Tori, a huge fan of anything vintage or leopard print, paired a fluffy coat with red tights, black socks, and gray loafers to brighten up her outfit and stay warm. Taisha added a girly touch to her urban style with floral boots that I am incredibly envious of. 
Shoes: Qupid (ordered from amazon), Magenta socks: Target, Fox Socks: Urban Outfitters, Tights: H&M

Below are some of my favorite photos from today. I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment